10 Best Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb in India 2021 – Reviews & Guide
Technology has made it possible for us to live in that Sci-Fi world that we see in moves. Smart gadgets have added touch to it, and now, it is possible to turn-on or turn-off your appliances via mobile phone. Smart Bulbs are a league apart, and it feels as if they are straight from the future. You can turn on these smart bulbs with the touch of your phone screen. You can even change the colour of the light from your phone. You can set the light according to your mood, and you can even schedule them to be turned on at a specific time of the day.
All these features are very cool, and we are sure that each one of you would want to have something like this installed in your home. Well, the good news is that the price of Smart LED Bulbs have fallen drastically in the last few years, and today, they are available at an affordable price. You would not find a challenge to find a reliable bulb, and since these bulbs are based on LED technology, the life of the bulb is very long. You can use these best smart lights in India to create the best smart lighting system for your home.
You do not even need a hub for connecting these bulbs, and you need to connect them to Wi-Fi using your mobile phone. Using them is easy, and it takes just a few minutes to set up these smart bulbs. We understand your desires, which is why we came up with the list of the top 10 Best Wi-Fi smart led bulb in India. Scroll down, and check out the details now.
Best Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb in India
In this section, you will find the top 10 options available in India. All of them are reliable, and they are backed by good warranty support. You can check out the pros and cons associated with each of these LED bulbs and pick up one for your home. If you plan to transform your home, you can order a set of these bulbs and install them in each room’s panel lights. So, without wasting any further time, let us check out the top 10 Best Wi-Fi smart led bulb in India.
1: Wipro Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
When you are trying new technology, you want something affordable yet reliable. The first smart bulb from Wipro meets this criterion, and you are going to love this offering. This LED Smart Bulb from Wipro is a 9-watt bulb that comes with 16 Million Colours support. You can change the colour using the mobile application, and you can even control the bulb’s brightness. The brightness can vary between 10% and 100%. In addition to this, there are a lot of features supported by the application. One such feature supported is setting the timer. Using the application, you can set the activity hours of the bulb.
You might be installing multiple bulbs in a room, so it is even possible for you to group the devices so that you do not have to turn on the bulb individually. If you are using a voice assistant, then the good news is that the bulb is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. The bulb can also be used as a timer, and there are multiple white shades. You can use this bulb for getting warm light in the room as well. Wipro also offers the smart bulb with a 7W, 12W & 12.5 W capacity. This smart bulb proves to be very helpful in creating the best smart lighting system for your home.
- The bulb is dimmable, and the brightness can be adjusted between 10% and 100%.
- The bulb features 16 million colours, and there is no need for installing a central hub.
- The brand offers a two-year warranty on the bulb.
- Some people do not like the setup process.
2: TP-Link LB110 Wi-Fi SmartLight 10W
At number 1, we talked about a smart LED bulb from Wipro that supported 16 million colours. Now, we also understand that some of you may require white light only. For such consumers, we have a LED bulb from TP-Link. This bulb offers soft white light, and it is also dimmable. Like most of the market offerings, this bulb can connect via Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant. In addition to this, the bulb works with, android as well as iOS system. This bulb’s power rating is 10W, and it is equivalent to a traditional bulb of 60 W. Moreover, the bulb’s lighting capacity is 800 lumens, and it is enough to lighten up a room.
The phone works as a remote control for this bulb, and there is no need for a central hub either. The brightness adjustments help you in adjusting the brightness according to the setting. You can set full brightness when you are working on something, and you can reduce the brightness when you are having a drink in the room. Another amazing feature of the bulb is that it is compatible with IFTTT, which means that you can create your applets to trigger the smart bulb’s automatic actions. The application lets you set a timer, and the lifetime rating of the bulb is 22.7 years.
- The design of this LED bulb looks very modern, and it comes in multiple variants.
- You get a one year warranty from TP-Link on this bulb.
- This LED bulb works with IFTTT
- Some people do not like the customer service associated with TP-Link.
3: SYSKA Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
Syska has come up as a very reliable brand in the last few years, and it has emerged as one of the top growing brands in India. At number 3, we will talk about an LED bulb from Syska, and it is a 9-watt bulb. This smart bulb supports 16 million colours, and it has all the features that you might need. This LED Bulb comes with support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. The bulb’s power rating is good, and the support for multiple colours makes it easy for you to set the light according to your mood. The support for voice control makes it easy to control the bulb.
There should be no concerns about the compatibility as this bulb supports a Retro-Fit B22 holder. The maximum brightness supported by this bulb is 720 lumens, and the light can be dimmed as per your requirements. You also get a 7W bulb for using it in the places where you want minimal lighting. Setting up this bulb would not take a lot of time, and it is straightforward to use. Overall, the smart bulb from Syska is very dependable, and it is also available at an affordable cost. You can indeed consider this as the upgrade of the traditional bulb in your rooms. Do check out the amazon link associated with this bulb. This smart bulb proves to be very helpful in creating the best smart lighting system for your home.
- The bulb comes with a warranty of 2 years from the brand.
- The bulb is reliable, and there would be no issue with long term usage of the bulb.
- The bulb is easy to set up, and the application is easy to use.
- Nothing as such.
4: Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb B22 12-Watt
Philips is known to be the best brand when it comes to consumer durable, and hence it is necessary to have a listing from this brand. This LED smart bulb from Philips is loaded with features, and it has unmatchable quality. The bulb supports the application control, and you can even control it via voice control. A command to Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant will help you turn on the bulb or change the bulb colours. Apart from turning the bulb on & off, you can also dim the intensity of the bulb. Since the bulb supports 16 million colours, you get a range of warm and cool lights to match the room’s setting and ambience.
Using the application, you can also control the bulb’s schedule, and you can set the activity and inactivity hours. In the older models, you needed a hub to connect the bulb to the internet, but today, this requirement has been eliminated. You do not need a Philips hub anymore. The bulb also comes with a power outage recovery mode which restores the setting after the outage is over. If you do not mind the price of the bulb, this product is worth a try.
- The quality is top-notch, and it is available in Pack of 1, 2 & 4.
- You can get the bulb in 9 watts, 10 watts, and 12-watt options.
- The central hub is not required, and the bulb also has warm cosy light settings.
- This option is slightly expensive when compared with other options.
5: MI LED Smart Color Bulb (B22)
The next option on our list is from Mi. We are sure that you would already know about this brand, and it is known for its mobile phone. In the last few years, Mi also started to manufacture other electronic goods for the customers. The smart bulb is one such offering from Mi. This bulb features 16 Million colours, and at the same time, it also comes with a mobile app to control the bulb. Apart from controlling it with the mobile app, you can also control this smart bulb using smart voice assistants like Alexa & Google Assistant. Many people face an issue with the bulbs’ compatibility because of the screw-type base, but the advantage of buying this one is that it comes with a B22 base, which is universally compatible.
You can also group the smart light, and it helps you create a scene in your room. The application offers you an excellent interface to do that. The bulb’s efficiency is good, and the 9W bulb creates a brighten intensity of 900 lumens. As per the company, this bulb’s lifetime is over 11 years, and the company can claim that because of the LED technology used here. It is a perfect product for people who are looking for a fancy light for parties, daily use or even for a romantic candlelight dinner. The only thing that we didn’t like about this bulb is the short warranty policy. It is undoubtedly one of the Best smart lights in India.
- The bulb comes with a six-month warranty.
- The company claims that the bulb’s life is 11 years, and it also has 16 million colours.
- This 9W bulb has an intensity of 900 Lumens.
- Some people do not like the app of this smart bulb from Mi.
6: Crompton Immensa Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb
Crompton is known to be a premium brand, and it is a favourite of Indians. This LED bulb from Crompton features 16 million colours, and it also has a dimmable & tunable option. You can dim the brightness depending on the need, and you can tune it according to your needs. It is possible to group multiple lights and set up the ambience according to your needs. In addition to these features, this LED bulb also comes with an Automatic On-off feature where you can schedule the time to turn on or turn off the bulb.
Like other competitor products, the bulb features a voice command support, and it doesn’t even require a Hub. You do not have to be close to the bulb to control it, and you can control it from anywhere. Another good thing about this bulb is that it comes with Cool White, Natural White, and Warm White colour. In addition to this, there is a voltage protection feature built into this bulb. It can protect itself from the surge of up to 2.5 kV. The bulb also retains the last setting in case of a power outage. Overall this is a premium offering in the market, and probably this is the reason why the brand charges you a premium in terms of the price.
- This bulb comes with a two-year warranty from Crompton.
- You have an option to choose between E27 Holder & B22 Holder.
- MyCrompton app offers a fair connectivity feature, and it also has a friendly user interface.
- We found this option to be slightly expensive.
7: Halonix Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb 12W
When you are opting for new technology, you are always sceptical about it. In such a case, people want to opt for the cheapest upgrade available in the market. People with such requirements would find something for themselves on this listing. This smart LED bulb from Halonix is a 12W smart bulb with 16 million colours. The bulb also supports warm white, neutral white, and white colour. Talking about the features, this smart bulb comes with support for the mobile app and voice assistants. So, you can turn on the bulb using voice assistants as well. Another thing that we liked about this LED bulb is the fact that it is made in India.
Since this bulb is 12 W, it is very bright at the peak, and it is usually enough for a small room. The bulb is also compatible with Hindi Alexa, so it adds a level of comfort for people who are not comfortable with English. Grouping is possible, and this way, you can control different remotes. Moreover, you would not need any separate hub for using this smart bulb. The brand also offers a two-year warranty on the bub so you can be confident of the purchase. It is undoubtedly one of the Best smart lights in India.
- It is one of the most affordable options on the list.
- You get a two-year warranty on this bulb.
- It is a 12 W bulb, so the lumen intensity is also much higher.
- Nothing as such.
8: Zoook Shine 9-Watt Smart LED Bulb
At number 8, we have an option from Zoook, and you can get very versatile offerings from this brand. This bulb has a capacity of 9W, and it also supports voice assistants. In terms of the operating system, this bulb is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. You do not need a hub for this bulb, and all you need is a working Wi-Fi connection. You get an acceptable warranty policy on this bulb.
Talking about the features, you get 16 million colour compatibility and a beam angle of 270 degrees. In addition to this, you get a dimming range between 10% & 100%. You will also be able to set up a timer for the wake-up light so that you can wake up without the loud noise of the alarm. Apart from the bulb listed above, you can buy a motion sensor light, IR Hub, and smart connector from the brand. All of them can complement your purchase.
- A lot of options are available for this bulb which includes IR Hub & Motion Sensor.
- The bulb comes with a one year warranty.
- You can choose your connector, and it also works with IFTTT.
- It is a new brand in India.
9: Havells Glamax Smart Bulb
If you are bored with the traditional smart bulbs, you can also check out this offering from Havells. The shape of the bulb is unique, and this led bulb is available at an affordable price. In terms of the features, the bulb comes with sleep mode, and it can also be controlled using the voice. You have the option to adjust the brightness of the bulb and this 9W bulb, and that is bright enough for routine usage. The application also supports multi-user support, and you can create your ambience by grouping the bulbs. You do not have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi to control the bulb. The application gives you support for setting up schedules as well. With a two year warranty, this bulb proves to be one of the Best Wi-Fi smart led bulbs in India.
- This smart bulb from Havells comes with a two-year warranty.
- It is possible to schedule the on and off schedule for this smart bulb.
- The design of this bulb gives a feeling of newness.
- Nothing that we could notice.
10: Panasonic Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
The last offering on our list is from Panasonic, and this bulb comes loaded with the feature. The brand has a good reputation in the market. In terms of the features, this smart bulb features voice control, Wi-Fi Control, and a retro-fit B22 connection. You can use the app to turn on or turn off the bulb. You will be able to dim the bulb’s intensity to suit the mood and ambience of the room. The application enables you to set the schedule, and it also works as a timer. With support for 16 million shades, you get a lot of option in terms of colour. If you are creating the best smart lighting system for your home, you can buy a pack of 4 bulbs, and it would also prove to be cheaper. Overall, this is the best Wi-Fi smart led bulb in India, and you are going to love it.
- The bulb can be dimmed, and it features a maximum of 720-lumen warranty.
- Panasonic has an outstanding brand value, and it comes at an affordable price.
- Available in Pack of 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- This bulb lacks shades of white.
How Do Smart Light Bulbs Work? And How To Install It?
Needless to mention, smart light bulbs offer a huge convenience over a regular bulb. But, the setup is a bit of a tedious task. It would be better to learn about how to do these smart bulbs work.
Working of a Smart Light Bulb
A smart light bulb connects to the same socket that you have been using with a regular light bulb. You screw the smart bulb in the same place and connect it to the smart home hub using the internet.
A smart home hub is mainly a hardware device that connects to all the smart devices like TV, lights, speakers and more. Once you have connected all the devices, you can pair them to the hub using a smartphone app.
As all the devices are connected to the same network, they will appear on your smartphone app, and you can further use them. The only thing you have to keep in mind is to always keep the power on for smart devices. You can’t cut off the power to these devices.
How to Install a smart Light bulb?
To use a smart light bulb, you would have to follow the below-given instruction appropriately. Let’s begin –
- If you already have a smart gateway or hub, then you might know the method to connect it. Usually, you would have to follow the instructions given by the manufacturer to connect the smart bulb with ease because some companies use a different method.
- In case you haven’t used a smart home hub before, then you should begin by checking the instruction manual on the smart bulb. If the light bulb doesn’t require any smart home hub, then you might have to download the mentioned app.
- Turn on the smart home hub, and also screw the light bulb into the socket. Turn on the power to the light bulb. If you are using Amazon Alexa at home as a smart home hub, then download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and go to the skills and games section from the left side panel in this app. The new page will load, and then you would have to search for the light bulb manufacturer name.
- After finding the name, click on it and tap on the “Enable” button to begin. It will link the smart bulb to your amazon account. Make sure that you complete the confirmation process here. You can also set the password for the smart bulb.
- Once you authorize the app, the smart bulb will be connected to your Amazon Alexa. You can check all the commands, and it will be easy.
- If you are using an iOS device, you can create a shortcut for the same and Apple’s voice assistant Siri will be able to take commands for your smart device.
This method will work perfectly for smart devices which connect over WIFI. For Bluetooth smart light bulbs, you can download the dedicated app and connect through Bluetooth for the same.
These are the top 10 options that we have available in the market. If you need more information about any of these products, you can go ahead and check out the Amazon link associated with these offerings. You will get detailed information about the features, and you can even check the offers available on the LED bulbs via the link. If you are still confused about the bulb’s purchase, then we would recommend buying one, and we assure you that you will fall in love with it. If you have any doubts or any questions about these LED bulbs, you can write back to us, and we will help you find the right answer. Thank You.
- 1 Best Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb in India
- 1.1 1: Wipro Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
- 1.2 2: TP-Link LB110 Wi-Fi SmartLight 10W
- 1.3 3: SYSKA Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
- 1.4 4: Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb B22 12-Watt
- 1.5 5: MI LED Smart Color Bulb (B22)
- 1.6 6: Crompton Immensa Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb
- 1.7 7: Halonix Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb 12W
- 1.8 8: Zoook Shine 9-Watt Smart LED Bulb
- 1.9 9: Havells Glamax Smart Bulb
- 1.10 10: Panasonic Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
- 2 How Do Smart Light Bulbs Work? And How To Install It?