10 Best OTG Ovens For Baking in India 2021 – Reviews, Buying Guide & Tips
Nowadays, you no longer have to go to a bakery if you wish to enjoy some baked food, or no need for restaurants if you want to eat grilled kitchens or yummy pizza. You can use the best ovens in the Indian market. There are different types of ovens available in India, and an OTG oven is one of the most common kitchen appliances that you will find in any kitchen. With the help of an OTG, you will be able to bake, grill and toast as well. So, making pizza, grilled chicken, or reheating some leftover food is not going to be a big task for you. You can simply place them in the OTG, and they are all ready. You just need to make sure that you pick the best OTG oven as there are different models and brands. You will also find them with different features, and so that will be very helpful for you.
An OTG oven will consume very little energy and also time for making any kind of food. You just need to understand the right way of using the oven to make sure you cook some of the best recipes. If you are looking for the best OTG ovens in the present market, then you are at the right place. The best part about these OTG ovens is they are available at a very reasonable price, and so you can easily pick one that falls in your budget range. It can be used for making different sorts of food items.
With such a wide range of products around you, it may not be an easy task for you to pick the best OTG oven. But when you know how to pick an OTG oven or what to consider, the process gets easy for you. Here we have a small buying guide and a list of the ten best OTG ovens for baking in India. With the help of this list, you can easily make your decision. You just have to check all the products and then decide which is the right product according to your requirements.
Best Buy OTG Ovens Online in India 2021
Have a look at some of the best OTG ovens for baking in India:
1: KENT – 16040 OTG 20 Litre 1300 W
KENT – 16040 OTG 20 Litre 1300 W is the first product on this list. The body of this OTG oven is made using stainless steel and comes in Black color. The capacity of the oven is 20 liters. It can be used for grilling, toasting, and baking as well. It is a 1300 W OTG with a heavy-duty body. It has an auto-shut-off feature and will also keep food warm for a long time.
- The body of the OTG is made using stainless steel.
- The capacity of the OTG is 20 liters.
- It can help in keeping food warm for a long time.
- The after-sale service from Kent is very bad.
2: AGARO – 33393 Grand 30-Litre Oven Toaster Grill
The next product on the list is AGARO – 33393 Grand 30-Litre Oven Toaster Grill. If you are looking for a slightly bigger OTG, then this is a perfect choice. The capacity of the OTG oven is 30 liters. It is also available in two more sizes. It comes in black color. It comes with five different heat settings. There is also an auto-shut-off feature.
- It is a 30-liter OTG oven.
- It comes in black color.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- The quality of the material used in the making of the body is very low.
3: Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22-Litre OTG
Bajaj is one of the best brands for kitchen appliances in India, and here we have Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22-Litre OTG. Unlike the other two OTGs that we have seen so far, this one comes in Silver color. The capacity of the oven is 22 liters. The body of the OTG is made using stainless steel for more durability. It is a 1200 Watt OTG oven and works very fast.
- It comes with seven different accessories.
- It has a 60-minute timer.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- The accessories provided along with the OTG are not good.
4: Pigeon by Stovekraft Baker’s Collection 16 liters Oven Toaster and Grill
If you are looking for a small OTG for your kitchen, then you should consider Pigeon by Stovekraft Baker’s Collection 16 liters Oven Toaster and Grill. It has a capacity of 16 liters. It comes with an auto-shutoff timer. It can be used between temperatures 100 degrees C to 250 degrees C. The door of the OTG is made using glass, which helps you view what is happening inside.
- It comes in black color with glass door.
- It is a 16-liter OTG oven.
- It has an auto-shut-off feature.
- Many customers received a damaged product.
5: Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Grill
Philips is one of the most popular brands that many people love and use. Here we have Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Grill. The capacity of this OTG is 25 liters and is made using cold-rolled steel material. It comes in Gray color, and the power consumption is 1500 watts. It comes with ten preset menus and can be used with just one touch.
- It is a 25-liter OTG oven.
- It is made using strong and durable metal.
- It consumes 1500 watts.
- The back panel gets dented due to heat.
6: Hi-Tech Stainless Steel 16 L Professional OTG
Hi-Tech Stainless Steel 16 L Professional OTG is the next product that you will have to consider for your kitchen. If you are someone who loves to experiment with different kinds of food, then you should get this OTG home. This OTG is made using stainless steel and is a highly durable product. It comes in silver color with matt finish. It has a timer option for perfectly cooked food.
- It is made using highly durable stainless steel material.
- It comes in Silver color.
- It has a wired rack for making different dishes.
- There is no warranty card in the package.
7: Usha 19L (OTGW 3619R) Oven Toaster Grill
Another good product you need to check out today is Usha 19L (OTGW 3619R) Oven Toaster Grill. This OTG oven comes in Matte black and Wine colors. It is a 19-liter OTG oven that is perfect for small families. It is also available in 29 liters capacity. You will be able to toast, grill, and bake with the help of this OTG. It comes with a two-year warranty.
- It is a 19-liter OTG oven.
- It comes in Black and wine color combination.
- It comes with a 10-day full refund policy against any defects.
- After-sale support is very bad.
8: Wonderchef Store 19 liters Oven Toaster Griller
If you love making a lot of baked food like pizza, cakes, grill vegetables, roast chicken, and do many other things, Wonderchef Store 19 liters Oven Toaster Griller is a great product. It comes in black color, and the body is made using stainless steel material. You will be able to operate it up to a temperature of 250 degrees C. It has a removable crumb tray and can be cleaned easily.
- It is a 19-liter OTG oven.
- The body of the OTG comes in stainless steel and is very strong.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- No cons so far.
9: Morphy Richards 28 Litre Oven Toaster Griller
Morphy Richards is a bit expensive brand, but you will get the best quality products from this brand. Here we have Morphy Richards 28 Litre Oven Toaster Griller. This is a 28-liter OTG oven, but it is also available in two other sizes. It comes in black color, and the body comes in ABS material. It comes with a 60-minute timer. It can keep food warm for almost two hours after the food is cooked.
- It is a 28-liter OTG oven.
- It is made using durable ABS material.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- The door of OTG does not work properly.
10: Tefal Delicio Oven Toaster Griller
The last product on this list is Tefal Delicio Oven Toaster Griller. This OTG oven also comes in a black and silver color combination. The body is made using Zinc metal. It is a 20-liter OTG, but it is also available in three other sizes. It is a 1400 watt OTG and comes with six different cooking modes. It has four stainless steel heating elements for cooking in different ways. The maximum temperature you can cook is 250 degrees C.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- This is a 1400-watt OTG.
- The body is made using Zinc.
- It is available in different sizes.
- The rotisserie motor does not work well.
Difference Between an OTG Oven and Conventional Oven
Before you decide whether you want to get the new OTG oven or wish to continue with the conventional oven you already have in your kitchen, it is good to understand the differences between them. That will give you a better idea and also help in making the right choice. So, have a look at some of the major differences between OTG and conventional ovens:
- The first and foremost difference is the way you can use it. With an OTG, you will be able to do a lot more than just baking. You can toast, grill, and also bake. Along with that, you will be able to heat food on both appliances.
- When you look at the conventional ovens’ capacity, the maximum you will be able to find is 42 liters, but that is not the case with an OTG. You will be able to find them up to 60 liters.
- The other difference that you will be able to notice is the price. The price of any appliance is the most important factor that you will consider while buying one. You will always want to get the one with the lowest price. Here OTG oven is cheaper than the conventional oven, and hence that gives you another good reason why you should get one.
- Another big and important difference is power consumption. Yes, along with the price you pay for the appliances, the monthly power bill you should pay should also be considered. So, with an OTG oven, you will pay very little when compared to a conventional oven.
- The time that is required for cooking is less with an OTG oven. You will be able to prepare almost half the time than the conventional ovens.
- You will be able to a conventional oven just for making some simple dishes only. But with an OTG oven, you will be able to cook a variety of food. It is perfect for professional cooks and those who love to experiment with different kinds of recipes.
- An OTG oven is a highly portable oven as it is light in weight. But when you check the conventional ovens, they are heavy, and so you will not be able to move them too frequently. So, this is another important factor that you need to keep in mind.
- In a conventional oven, you have a very useful feature, auto-cook, which selects the temperature and time based on the recipe you are choosing. But that feature is not available with an OTG oven. So, you will have to do everything manually.
- An OTG oven comes with many interesting features that can help you make different kinds of food. But that may not be possible with a conventional oven. They come with a limited set of features.
These were some of the most significant changes that you can notice between a conventional oven and an OTG oven.
Advantages of OTG Ovens
Have a look at some of the advantages of an OTG oven:
One of the best advantages that you will enjoy with the help of an OTG oven is portability. They are light in weight, so you will be able to move them easily from one place to another.
They are Cheaper:
Another benefit that you will enjoy with an OTG oven is you can easily buy them as they are cheaper. So, budget is not a big concern anymore.
Compatible with Metal Vessels:
The best thing about this OTG oven is you will be able to use even the metal vessels in it. You need not always have to look for oven-compatible or oven-safe vessels to use in the OTG oven. That is one of the best things about it.
Best for Baking:
Compared to the other types of ovens available in the present market, an OTG oven will be very helpful for you for perfect baking. They are perfect for browning the baked food, which is very important when you bake food.
Another important feature of an OTG is that most of the models come with a Rotisserie. This is a useful feature for professional chefs or those who love to roast food.
How To Choose The Best OTG Ovens for Baking in India
When you buy an OTG oven, it can be quite a confusing task for you to choose one product. That is because of the number of models and brands that are available in the Indian market. But when you know what to look for in an OTG oven, the process gets very simple. So, here is what you need to consider while looking for an OTG oven. This buying guide can be very useful for you in making your choice.
The first and foremost thing that you need to concentrate on is the capacity of the OTG oven. You will be able to find them from 10 liters capacity to 60 liters. The ones that are below 20 liters are suitable for small families, and they are called small OTG ovens. Others come in 20 liters to 40 liters range and 40 liters to 60 liters range. If you have three to four members, then go for a medium-sized OTG oven, and the large one is perfect for those with five members and above.
When you are cooking anything, you should set the right temperature, especially when you are baking something. If you are just learning how to use an OTG oven, you should always get an OTG with better control over temperature. You need a high temperature for brownies or bread, while for muffins and small cakes, you will need a lower temperature. When grilling red meat, whole chicken, or vegetables, you will have to make sure that you are setting the right temperature and checking the temperature knob and the maximum and minimum temperature that you will be able to set.
Depending on the capacity of the OTG oven, the OTG consumes energy. So, if you are going for a smaller OTG, then the power consumption is less, and with a high capacity OTG, the power consumption is high. So, make a choice based on your requirement to not have to pay high power bills.
Another very important feature that you need to keep in mind is the size of the OTG. The size of your OTG is connected to the space available in your kitchen. If you have a small kitchen, then it is always good to go for an OTG small in size. If you opt for a large one, then you will not be able to use it conveniently.
Another important factor that you need to consider is the material used in making the body of the OTG oven. Usually, you will be able to find them made using aluminum and stainless steel. It is the best option to go for stainless steel as it is more durable and long-lasting. It is also a corrosion-free material and does not rust as well.
As an OTG oven needs electricity to run, you will have to ensure that the cord length is good enough to connect to a socket in the kitchen. When you have a shorter cord, you may not reach a power socket in the kitchen. That way, you will again have to change the OTG oven on the kitchen countertop.
Along with temperature settings, timer settings are also an important feature you need to keep in mind. When you place some food inside the OTG oven for cooking, you should be able to select for how long you wish to cook it. When you set the right temperature, you will get the best-cooked food, and it will also taste the best. If you don’t set it right, then you will either get overcooked or undercooked food.
Warranty and Price:
It is very important to check and buy an OTG oven that comes with a warranty. Usually, we concentrate on the price and not on other things. But some best brands are slightly expensive, but still, they provide at least one to two years of warranty. That helps get it mixed when it does not work properly or when you are facing any kind of product due to it. So, always check both price and warranty before you buy any product.
Tips for OTG Ovens Safety
With the help of OTG Ovens, you can toast, grill as well bake your food, even make it more delicious. So, it is necessary to take care of any appliances. However, based on your usage, you can follow some safety tips when using the OTG oven.
Tips to Follow
Here are a few tips to secure the work longevity of your OTG ovens. By knowing these tips, you can use them well and start taking safety precautions.
- Use OTG oven only for grilling, toasting and banking. Never use it for heating, deep-frying or for sterilizing baby bottles. However, the OTG oven doesn’t accept high-temperature control for safe results.
- OTG Safe Utensils should only use for OTG ovens. For example, if you use utensils for heating food, it can melt the utensils ingredients easily.
- Make sure the fatty food should be baked or grilled in a glass or stoneware utensil. But remember not all stoneware and glass are OTG safe.
- Avoid sterilizing clothing or other fabrics in the OTG oven, as there could be a fire hazard.
- When microwaving popcorn, stay near the oven, as heat build-up can cause a fire. Use the time according to the instructions, but take less time.
- If the door is not closed properly or any utensil or object is stuck in it, at that time don’t use your OTG.
- If OTG requires servicing, check it with an expert. Often weakening OTG requires quick services and maintenance. However, OTG service is based on your usage.
- If you find some signs of decomposing and burning inside your OTG oven on every use, quickly get it checked and repaired.
- Never use an empty OTG if safety instruction is mentioned against empty usage by the manufacturer. By unabsorbed energy, the OTG oven can be damaged easily and catching fire.
- Safety precautions and operating procedures should be followed by a user which is given on the manufacturer’s instruction manual.
- OTG should be operating safely if your children used it.
- With help of soapy water/water plus mild detergent clean the door and outer edge of your OTG.
- Do not use scouring pads for OTG cleaning.
- Don’t use a metal pan that is made for aluminium foil. Because reflected damage food and even cause bumpy cooking.
- There are some metal cookware’s which thoughtfully designed for OTG ovens. It can safely use with proper instruction.
Further Tips to follow:
- Don’t leave cooking unwatched.
- Clean the OTG well. Food Remains can cause a fire.
- Be sure your children are aware of OTG safety and a kid-free zone should be created for them.
- Tie your long hairs (if have); roll up long sleeves when using OTG.
- Check an OTG safety before each use.
- Be sure to follow safety instructions when using the OTG oven.
- Keep fire safety equipment nearby by your OTG.
- Use oven gloves to remove pots and plan from the OTG.
If toasting, grilling, and baking is very common in your kitchen, having an OTG oven is a great option. Some people ignore buying an OTG when they have a normal oven at home. But you should consider buying one or when you want to replace your old oven, try to get an OTG. They are faster, affordable, and also very easy to use. The best part about an OTG is it is perfect for baking. You can check our reviews of the top ten products on this list and then make your choice. So, now it is time for you to get the best OTG home.
- 1 Best Buy OTG Ovens Online in India 2021
- 1.1 1: KENT – 16040 OTG 20 Litre 1300 W
- 1.2 2: AGARO – 33393 Grand 30-Litre Oven Toaster Grill
- 1.3 3: Bajaj 2200 TMSS 22-Litre OTG
- 1.4 4: Pigeon by Stovekraft Baker’s Collection 16 liters Oven Toaster and Grill
- 1.5 5: Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Grill
- 1.6 6: Hi-Tech Stainless Steel 16 L Professional OTG
- 1.7 7: Usha 19L (OTGW 3619R) Oven Toaster Grill
- 1.8 8: Wonderchef Store 19 liters Oven Toaster Griller
- 1.9 9: Morphy Richards 28 Litre Oven Toaster Griller
- 1.10 10: Tefal Delicio Oven Toaster Griller
- 2 Difference Between an OTG Oven and Conventional Oven
- 3 Advantages of OTG Ovens
- 4 How To Choose The Best OTG Ovens for Baking in India
- 5 Tips for OTG Ovens Safety