4 Best Ironing Boards in India 2021 – Expert Reviews & Guide
Who does not want his clothes to be crease free and perfectly ironed? Buying a stainless steel steam iron is not the only thing, one needs to have a solid base to flatten the clothes. This can be done by buying an ironing board which gives the utmost comfort of ironing and wrinkle-free clothes. The choice, however, can be difficult to make considering there are only too many options available for the same. One can get lost in the land of ironing boards online, that’s why we are going to review the Best Ironing Boards Brands in India for you to buy in 2021.
To guide you through this fiasco of choosing the best ironing board online, we have made a list of top rated ironing boards for your help. This will ease out the process of selecting and buying the product which best suits your convenience and budget.
How To Choose The Best Ironing Board In India
Ironing boards have today become an indispensable part of every household. You definitely want to iron your clothes and ironing them just anywhere is not possible. This is why you need a good ironing board at your disposal. But how to choose the one that best suits your needs? The following are a few factors to consider while you choose an ironing board.
Factors that Should be Kept in Mind While Choosing an Ironing Board:
- Size of the Ironing Board:
One of the most important things that should be seen while purchasing an ironing board is the size of the board. If your requirement is to press or iron full-sized garments such as shirts, dresses, trousers, etc. then the ideal thing is to go for a wide ironing board. Else, a small ironing board can serve your purpose.
- Portable or In-Built Ironing Board:
Another important consideration is to see the type of ironing board that you want. Ironing board can be of two types-portable as well as in-built. Portable ones are more preferable as they can be carried from one room to another and you can iron your clothes as per your own convenience.
- Weight of the Board:
It is important to consider the weight of the board. If the ironing board is portable but is too heavy, it shall not be able to serve the purpose. It should not be too light weight also that it cannot take the weight of the iron and the clothes. But it shouldn’t be too heavy at the same time.
- Stability of the Ironing Board:
Another desirable factor in ironing boards is that the board itself should be study and stable. When you are ironing, it should not tip over. It should be such that you are able to iron properly.
- Price of the Ironing Board:
You will definitely want a product that satisfies your needs while also lying within your recommended budget. There are so many products in the market and each has different price tags. You will want something that is within your budget and also satisfies your requirements.
Thus, when you go for the purchase of an ironing board, do keep the above factors in mind and you will end up buying one of the best ironing boards that are available in the market.
Here is the List of Best Ironing Boards in India 2021
1. Bathla X-Press Ace Ironing Board
- This ironing board is made with the high-grade steel of premium quality to ensure its longevity.
- It also has precision molded plastic parts for maximum durability and stability.
- Its surface is covered with aluminized cloth which is used for heat transfer feature. This saves up to 40% of your ironing time.
- It has anti-skid PVC shoes which ensure maximum durability while ironing.
- It has a large multi-function tray to stack clothes while ironing.
- It has a special wire manager which saves you from the hassle of taming the cord.
- Rating: 4 stars
- Warranty: 2 Years
2. Paffy Ironing Board
- This is a high-quality ironing board which is made of durable high-quality premium quality steel.
- Its metal iron rest board is coated with silicon to protect the iron base from rusting and weakening.
- Its metal top has an expanded mesh top to ensure optimal steam flow thus, makes the ironing wrinkle-free.
- Its top is covered with100% cotton cover which does not make the clothes stick to the iron top.
- Its felt is made with good quality fiber which reflects heat and reduces ironing time by a significant amount.
- Rating: 4 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
3. Flip zone Self Standing Ironing Board
- This multicolor ironing board will complement the interiors of your household really well.
- It is made of a high quality material which ensures stability and an ultimate ironing experience.
- It is foldable into a compact shape which can be kept in smallest of the places when not in use.
- It has three varied height settings which can be used by a person of any height.
- It is easy to fold and use.
- Rating: 3.5 stars
- Warranty: 6 months
4. Try Good Folding Ironing Board
- This strong ironing board is made with mesh frame top which ensures uniform steam flow.
- It has a hot steam iron stand to keep it while ironing.
- This ironing board has adjustable heights for individuals of different heights.
- This board is extremely portable with easy to fold and unfold characteristic.
- It is made of shockproof steel board which ensures stability.
- Rating: 3.5 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
Now that you have a guide to top-rated Best ironing boards in India online you can easily choose one for yourself. Since it is a very important tool to have at home I would suggest you buy one really soon. Having an ironing board will not even tire you from the tedious task of ironing but also make the process a lot easy. By being easy it will make the clothes look like new and freshly shopped.
Ironing Tips and Guidelines
Ironing is great work that requires reasonable effort and pressure. You will get several advanced irons that can help in smoothing your work to some extent.
Some essential ironing tips and guidelines:
Here you will learn of some of the essential guidelines on ironing.
- Please perform ironing in the bedroom. You will get hangers that will help to hang the clothes in the closet.
- You can use aluminum foil while ironing. This will save your time by ironing both sides of the clothes. The aluminum foil will reflect heat that will heat and iron both sides.
- You must use a solid and hard base for ironing. It will help in effective ironing of the clothes.
- You can also sprinkle some water on the clothes. Ironing is done best in damp clothes.
- To get rid of wrinkles, you can keep moving ironed surfaces away from you.
- If you find that the collars are getting wrinkles, you can start ironing them from the wrong side. It will protect the collars from getting wrinkled.
- If the fabric is thick, you need to iron from the inside. Once the ironing is done, you can move to the outer part.
- Many times, you need to iron the ties. To do this, you have to insert a piece of cardboard cut fit inside the tie. Then cover the tie with cheesecloth. Then press the iron lightly over the tie.
- You can hold pleats on the paper while ironing. But you need to be careful about whether the clips do not snag the fabric if it is loosely knitted.
Other essential tips on ironing:
Here are some more essential guidelines on ironing.
- Before ironing, you must try to hang your clothes. You can do it while you are washing. Please wash your clothes and hang them with a hanger. This will help in the effective ironing process.
- If you get any strains while ironing, you can remove the same with the help of white vinegar. This vinegar is effective in the removal of stains.
- It is okay if you use boiled water for ironing.
- On the other part, if your fabric has decorative items, you must move the iron through the sides of the material. Never use it over decorative items. It may damage your clothes.
- If your clothes need to be regularly ironed, you can do the same on one side. It will be effective.